Class officers publish a letter or newsletter each fall that is mailed to all members of the class. This communication typically includes highlights of ALC and Homecoming Weekend, class news, event plans, Wheaton Fund updates and news from campus, along with any other messages or news the officers wish to convey.
Class officers are responsible for planning the content and layout of their newsletter (typically at ALC), as well as deciding which officer will be responsible for each piece.
Newsletters should be created in Microsoft WORD and submitted to the Alumnae/i Office.
Guidelines for 2015-2016
- The deadline to submit newsletters is Friday, November 1, 2015.
- Newsletters are limited to 2 pages (front-to-back printing).
- Newsletters should be submitted to the Alumnae/i Office.
- The following messages are suggested for the newsletters:
- Message from Class President or Officer Team
- Message from Class Secretary encouraging class news
- Summary of ALC and campus happenings
- Wheaton Fund message from the Wheaton Fund Chair(s)
- Mini-reunion/class gathering updates
- Names and contact information of all Class Officers
- Need to share current contact and employment information with Wheaton.
Here are some helpful links to provide you with content for your newsletter:
The Digital Library (links to stock photos, the Wheaton Wire, News & Events on campus)
Class of 2019 Fact Sheets (PDF)
Mars Center for Science and Technology